[DeTomaso] DeTomaso Digest, Vol 42, Issue 15-Wide Band Sensor

RCBSONS1 at aol.com RCBSONS1 at aol.com
Tue Jan 15 12:12:56 EST 2008

Dawg,
I have a wide band sensor- Inovate still sitting
in the box you can have for the cause
Shoot me your address again if you want it

The car has run so good using the old fashion carb
I never bothered installing it... love that 830 Nascar Holley

G-force has a new tach, analyzer and wide
band all in one unit I wanted for Christmas
but when my wife tried to order it from the add
I gave her they said they were not quite done
with the design.. might be ready for my birthday
next month

Bob Benson- Head slacker