[DeTomaso] IR Wideband 02 sensor Recommendations

asajay at asajay.com asajay at asajay.com
Tue Jan 15 16:24:19 EST 2008

Hmm, nice idea there, but I have a question.

Wouldn't the fact that all eight sensors were installed at the same
time, in a cluster arrangement, have an affect on their readings?  I
mean, with turbulence in the collector and gases trying to get in
around and between all the sensors, wouldn't that throw of the
validity of the test?

Asa Jay

Quoting JJD1010 at aol.com: