[DeTomaso] Finally, the IR manifold is on the engine.

JDeRyke at aol.com JDeRyke at aol.com
Tue Jan 15 15:43:39 EST 2008

Interesting, Goran. When I made throttle plates for bored-out carbs and for
my cowl-mounted fresh-air vents, I couldn't figure out how to turn ovals, so I
simply used the blacksmith method and filed-to-fit. I'd like to see any shots
of the lathe tool you used to turn shallow ovals, if you could.
And FWIW, there's   a second 'Hemi-Pantera' under construction in Southern
California right now. The owner may have it running by the end of '08... maybe.
Thanks- J DeRyke