[DeTomaso] IR Wideband 02 sensor Recommendations

Fredrik Gustavsson pantera at fastcat.se
Tue Jan 15 05:45:22 EST 2008

I'm using Innovate LC-1 and it works great. The difference between wide and
narrow band is (short version). A narrow indicates if the mixture is rich or
lean but not how much and the wide band indicates how much rich or lean the
mixture is.
http://www.fordmuscle.com/archives/2007/06/WidebandShootout/index.php

Fredrik

I hear from Mike Trusty and Dick Drenske I outta consider adding a wide band
02 sensor for tuning....if you are using one or have a recommendation pass
it on to me...while your at it explain the difference between wide band and
non-wide band ;-]>
  Thanks

Mad Dawg Antenucci
Team Pantera Racing