[DeTomaso] Fw:  IR-EFI PLUMBING SANITY CHECK  - NEED PHOTOS

wkooiman at earthlink.net wkooiman at earthlink.net
Mon Jan 14 22:54:20 EST 2008

In-tank pumps tend to be quiet.  Liquids are great at absorbing sound.

The same thing is true with fish tanks.  I've had submersible pumps and external pumps.  You nearly always hear the whine of external pumps.  You never hear submersible pumps.

Panteras are also pretty good at absorbing sound - whether the unwanted noise is small electric motors or whiney passengers.

Slow dowbrroomm.  What??  SLO broomble WN!  BrOOOOMBLE BROOM.  SLAP!

Oh well, maybe it doesn't work for all passengers.