[DeTomaso] IR-EFI PLUMBING SANITY CHECK - NEED PHOTOS

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 14 21:41:24 EST 2008

I checked the time on your message delivery and for once Mikey you were NOT the 1st person to provide this advise (thanks Jeff!) ;-]

  Dawg

MikeLDrew at aol.com wrote:

In a message dated 1/14/08 16 23 57, teampantera at yahoo.com writes:

  2) The Pantera goes off road at Silver State or another ORR at high speed and IF that happens I will have more then the bottom of the Pantera to worry about. ;-]>
  Still I agree it is a viable concern and always appreciate Jack's support and input.

That's a very real possibility.  The thing to do is to fabricate a removable piece of armor plate (thick aluminum or thinner steel would work) that would attach to the underside of the chassis with sheetmetal screws and protect the fuel line and bottom of the tank.  It wouldn't have to be overly large or heavy; just big enough to do the job.

Mike

Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape.

Mad Dawg Antenucci
Team Pantera Racing
www.teampanteraracing.com