[DeTomaso] Timing chain, gear sets and thrust plates/bearings

JDeRyke at aol.com JDeRyke at aol.com
Mon Jan 14 14:44:48 EST 2008

Thanks for the update- I may reprint your post for the 65% of our Pantera
owners that are still not internet-wired.   When I wrote my reply, I was thinking
of the 'double-roller timing chain' I bought when the one in a Chevy pickup
went south. For $29.95 from Summit..... even the quality control inspection tag
was in Chinese. Probably OK for low rpm truck use, but.... Cheers- J Deryke