[DeTomaso] Air cleaner

JDeRyke at aol.com JDeRyke at aol.com
Mon Jan 14 14:01:38 EST 2008

In a message dated 1/13/08 1:25:31 PM, tipo874 at comcast.net writes:

> My 14" dia Pantera script (heavy cast aluminum top) weighs 5 lbs with a
> base and filter.

Yup. Those assemblies are intermediate in weight to the dogbone (heaviest),
then a stock steel assembly and my all sheet-aluminum offset Moroso air cleaner
at 2+ lbs. Of course, the second reason I use the Moroso is due to our
repositioned engine and the Roush high-rise intake putting the carb top only 6" away
from the fwd edge of the decklid. Most adequately sized cleaners simply won't
fit. Cheers- J Deryke