[DeTomaso] IR-EFI PLUMBING SANITY CHECK - NEED PHOTOS

Dee Hart qqpursuit at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 11:50:41 EST 2008

Mad Dog..............the bosch fuel pump is under the fuel tank, the bosch
fuel filter is in the corner V of the gas tank heat shield and the forward
engine bay bulk head or fire wall. The filter and fuel line are wrapped in
insulation and heat reflective stuff.   Don't run a Fuel "Surge tank"   I
split the fuel line into two lines for connected to each fuel rail, each
rail then goes to  the fuel regulator (50 psi) and then the return goes back
to the top of the fuel tank.    I am running a mechanical Crower cam and
hence run a "Vacuum Surge" tank which is located where the factory charcol
canister used to be.      Mad Dog...who's IR setup are you running and is it
correctly synchronized?    If they are not synchronized....you will have
mucho problems tuning the ECU.              Good luck................Doug.H