[DeTomaso] pictures and an oil question

Christopher Kimball chrisvkimball at msn.com
Sun Jan 13 15:26:18 EST 2008

I posted a few new pictures on my Pantera page.. I'm not great with computers, but I believe if you click on the link below, it should take you to page three.  The new pictures are on pages three through five and include some of the side fill gas access I did, the Ipod/ashtray dock and a few others.

http://groups.msn.com/DeTomasoPantera/shoebox.msnw?Page=3

By the way, I remember discussions about the zinc problem in oil and am considering going with Shell Rotella, which was one of the suggestions.  My question is, which is better; Shell Rotella 30 wt or Royal Purple synthetic?

Sincerely,

Chris