[DeTomaso] Las Vegas

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Sat Jan 12 22:53:51 EST 2008

In a message dated 1/12/08 19 00 37, david.tucker at chesapeakepanteras.com
writes:

> As I sit here and gaze at the 4 long distance awards on the shelf I think
> "Damn, we're going to miss you guys this year". Yep, the committee won't
> need to make two awards this year, we won't be making the trip.

Driving back and forth to Las Vegas from the east coast is a very expensive
undertaking.   Flying, on the other hand, is dirt cheap right now.   So
hopefully you can reach under the sofa cushions and come up with enough nickels and
dimes to pay for airline tickets, for the important thing is for YOU to be
there, not your Pantera.

Hope to see you! :>)