[DeTomaso] Las Vegas

David Tucker david.tucker at chesapeakepanteras.com
Sat Jan 12 21:59:48 EST 2008

Vegas travelers,

As I sit here and gaze at the 4 long distance awards on the shelf I think
"Damn, we're going to miss you guys this year". Yep, the committee won't
need to make two awards this year, we won't be making the trip.  It is not
because of time or desire, we're just broke. Daughter's wedding followed by
Christmas and "bam" it's all gone and then some. So, some other east
coasters need to take up the challenge. And take your laptop and describe
the adventure each night so we can all live it through your eyes. Unless we
have some windfall, you may have 2 or 3 years to do this. But don't become
complacent, we'll be back. It just takes money. Just send me $6,000.00 and
I'll go this year and write the story for you. My car is not afraid.

Have fun you Guys and Gals and Panteras,

Dave Tucker

Frederick, MD