[DeTomaso] Can't Play Youtubes - NPC

SOBill at aol.com SOBill at aol.com
Sat Jan 12 11:01:45 EST 2008

Look at it this way: your running faster now AND you know the  filter works
;<).

SOBill  Taylor
sobill at aol.com

In a message dated 1/12/2008 12:51:26 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
cuvee at sbcglobal.net writes:

Talk  about being a DUMB!!! I did the test, and was pissed! SBC PRO DSL
should be at  least 768 kbps or something like that? Boy was I going to just up and
down on  Monday to the Phone Co...Then I looked at the phone line filter,
STUPID me had  the computer line plugged in the phone side NOT the DAL/HON side!
Made the  change and as of now I'm running 1641.9 bps! God what a  difference!

Feeling dumb!
I going to  bed