[DeTomaso] NPC crash test video

adin at frontier.net adin at frontier.net
Fri Jan 11 14:04:55 EST 2008

IIRC, the 'merkin slang [1] for mammalian protruberences is TAA TAA.
As in, "Check out those bodacious Taa Taas."  (Bodacious?)

Not to be confused with "tater"  - as in "Are you Dennis "Tater Salad"
Antonucci?"

TATA?  Indjia?  They can keep the 35hp (dyno tested) supercar over there.

David, uses a TATA GT for a starter motor

[1] at least among the hetero