[DeTomaso] Chinese crash test video

Larry - Ohio Time Corp larry at ohiotimecorp.com
Fri Jan 11 10:44:14 EST 2008

<< directly from that of a fortune cookie>>

Just last night I open a fortune cookie after dinner.

"What do you call a sheep with no legs? A cloud"

Well, you bet I complained to the manager. She brought out a stack of the
lamest ones you could thing of. She then told me a man brought in fortune
cookies, for his girlfriend, that he had placed notes inside saying "will
you marry me?" She opened it and said how stupid is this, and tossed it.

Larry (no more wisdom from the east) - Cleveland