[DeTomaso] Especially for the skeptics (that means you, Mr. Drew!)

Michael Shortt michaelsavga at gmail.com
Thu Jan 10 12:17:44 EST 2008

well seems like the thing to do is reverse the power and use the stacks to
grab cooler air from outside up top and blow it out the bottom along with an
heated air.

I doubt the fans can create any lift so forget that comment, meanwhile the
air cleaner won't have to compete with the fans now either.

Michael in Savannah