[DeTomaso] NPC: Cheaparral

Sean Korb spkorb at gmail.com
Thu Jan 10 08:48:55 EST 2008

At a race I participated in last October, we encountered a Corvette that
really sucked!

http://grassrootsmotorsports.com/news/102007/2007-challenge-videos.php#more-1661

One of the original Chaparral engineers was on the team.  Of course, they
won :)

The sucker fan emitted a plume of sand straight up into the air, making it
hard to watch... but I couldn't look away either.

May the Downforce be with you.  Always.

--
'65, '68 Mustangs, '68 Cougar, '78 R100/7, '71 Pantera #1382