[DeTomaso] History on 3797...

ProvaMo.com Pantera007 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jan 8 21:01:59 EST 2008

Someone asked me to dig up any history I had on #3797.

I know it's been a long, long while.... Sorry, I have a long
list of DeTomaso History Requests...(like more than 30)

But whomever that was, I found a bunch of photos.  I'll be
adding some of them to the Registry page for your car soon.

There are some interesting ones... Like racing thru the desert
without plates (Hmmmm) and moments before the engine blows up,
showing some tell tale smoke.

What might appear to be a butt crack contest... Which I should delete!

With front fender mirrors ???

With a guy that looks suspiciously like Bob Benson...

I'll presume you know it was a "barn car" ?

Chuck Melton
www.DeTomasoRegistry.org

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
1:38 PM