[DeTomaso] Time Out: To MD & All the Women Slackers in this here CLUB.

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 8 17:22:29 EST 2008

Careful...she's faster then you slacker! ;-]>

  I go one email response from one of the poca wo-men who is the wife of someone I am not going to mention but she totally took Laurie's email as this insulting message directed personally at her ;-0

  When I wrote her back to invite her she and explain that Laurie was just  'mad-dawging' the List this broad wrote back and said she would NEVER go to any ORR Laurie was at....geez thats good news....would hate it if she showed up while we were trying to have a good time ;-]>

  MD, King of Slackers

adin at frontier.net wrote:
  Holy crap, she sounds like a chebbie driver! Check her meds . . .

and, honey, its "TPR Menz" - plural.

> (I tried but can't help it; hanging with the Dawg and the Rugged Ultra Macho
> TPR men rubs off).

David, still snowing here in zip code EIEIO . . .