[DeTomaso] Time Out: To MD & All the Women Slackers in this here CLUB.

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 8 13:13:58 EST 2008

Laurie has laid down the gauntlet (chop!). . . and I don't know about the woman but I just got 3 emails from guys saying they think Laurie was talking about them.

  When Laurie and Arlan (her brother) came up to Ely everyone and I mean every man, woman and child loved them both and loved Laurie's Pantera. We could not of asked for a better ambasader for our marque. She was signing kids autographs, answering the questions from the Corvette, Viper and Porsche woman, doing her own little tech session, etc., entertaining the kids who wanted to sit in the car. Anything she couldn't answer she would defer to one of the other guys.  Then Arlan her brother is equally fun and energetic. He also isn't afraid to pick up a wrench and probably knows as much as about Ford powered Pantera's then anyone...at the time he came up most of the Viper guys knew Arlan and wanted to know where his Viper was so he took some ribbing from his Viper buddies. I can not ever remember seeing Arlan or Laurie when they did not have big smiles on their faces.

  I know there are a few De Tomaso Pantera and Mangusta woman out there who lurk on the list and I hope you take Laurie's "CHALLENGE" in the mad dawg 'you-slacker' spirit in which she sent it.

  Okay ladies, come out of the shadows. The TPR Silver State team for May is looking for a few (okay ONE) GOOD FEMALE. ;-]>

  Mad Dawg - King of all slackers

LaurieFerrari at aol.com wrote:
  You know I am STRONG, I am Pantera WOMAN..& FOREVER still your SS QUEEN
UNTIL you supersede my record. I DARE U! COME ON AND SHUT ME UP! Where are
all the Women in this Club who have Balls? Am I still the only one gutsy
enough to join Mad Dawg and the Team with my beautiful pearly white supercharged
Pantera and enlist in the grueling Silver State Race and Nevada Open Road
Challenges? You can make fun of my speed all you like but go ahead and let's see
another of you sign up. I'll be glad to see you take over my Title; try it at
any speed you desire and you might become FirSSt Lady and MD's Queen but
until then...I still AM. Yahooo! Any of you who say you are racers because
you go in ho-hum circles or putz around Pahrump or have to be instructed by
your hubby how to do things.. or drive a big 90 to a corner gas station, are
not real Pantera gals at all. The SS races will be the most exhilarating and
gratifying events of your life. Trust Me. It's the only way to go if you want
to know what it's like being a true Pantera Gal and running with the Dawgs
Don't be chicken; let's see some action already and stop your belittling
yakking. What I accomplished was not at all wimpy for my Supercharged P for 90
miles in this "Make it or Break it" scenario," and baby, I made it twice!
Or maybe you can't handle being with over 200 guys for a few glorious nights
in a two block town; partying 'til all hours, making toasts with the mayor,
ribbing all the other marques, fraternizing with the "business ladies" who
select the nicest car. Now that's how to really represent our Panteras!!!!
Believe you me, you wont ever be as great as I am until you get enough nerve in
your wimpy veins to try this. Maybe the Vette Gals do have more spunk!!!
Laurie, Still & Forever SS FirSSt Lady

Okay... Thank you all and kindly proceed enjoying your Happy New Year. : )

(I tried but can't help it; hanging with the Dawg and the Rugged Ultra Macho
TPR men rubs off).