[DeTomaso] Especially for the skeptics (that means you, Mr. Drew!)

Michael Shortt michaelsavga at gmail.com
Tue Jan 8 12:42:33 EST 2008

I think the workmanship looks good, you'll do fine, just bite off a little
at a time and don't be afraid of anything, if it came apart it can go back
together, maybe not the first time but eventually.

I highly recommend the entire series of books by Carroll Smith,
http://www.carrollsmith.com/books/index.html
 he's an amazing teacher and the photos show almost everything.
I won a lot of races because of what I learned in his books.

It always reminded me of that scene in "Days of Thunder" when Cole
shows up and gets ready to drive the NASCAR race car and says that he saw it
on TV,
then sets a lap time that would have been the pole the year before.

TV, books, etc. they all help.

Michael in Savannah