[DeTomaso] Especially for the skeptics (that means you, Mr. Drew!)

Christopher Kimball chrisvkimball at msn.com
Tue Jan 8 10:59:16 EST 2008

Well, so far, the squeaking fan belt has stopped squeaking (although I'd be guilty of the sin of omission if I didn't admit while I was under the car I also tightened the alternator belt!)

As far as evidence, the most scientific I got was to figure forced air moves faster than ambient air when the car isn't moving.  Maybe we can run some temperature tests some day with the cover in place versus removed.

If my idea does achieve what I hope, does that mean you owe me a dinner??

Sincerely,

Chris