[DeTomaso] NPC...Norton 360

asajay at asajay.com asajay at asajay.com
Mon Jan 7 17:23:59 EST 2008

I personally, no longer recommend Norton Products, after crashing my
own system doing a 360 install/uninstall and having at least two other
clients crash systems after upgrading to 360.  Norton is extremely
bloated and takes up a lot of system resources, ties up too much, is
difficult to configure for the lay-person, I could go on.

Anti-Virus = AVG Free
Anti-Spyware = Counterspy, Spybot Search and Destroy, Ad-Aware,
SuperAntiSpyware
Firewall = Zone Alarm

Asa Jay