[DeTomaso] KONI Shocks FOR SALE

Dave Jacobson boxxboys at socal.rr.com
Mon Jan 7 10:16:56 EST 2008

KONIS from my 1972 Pre L. Brand spankin' new.  Put them on and decided to lower my car.

Completely rebuilt by Pro Parts here in SoCal.  They do race prep and are only 1 of 2 authorized Koni distributor/rebuilders in the USA.  All receipts and shock graphs.

Dissembled and completely gone thru.  Every part.  Painted Koni Orange with the correct Koni triangular label.  Poly bushings top and bottom.

I spent $ 300 for the set (non-leaking and in unreal conciliation) > $ 729 for the Koni rebuild > $ 100 to powdercoat the springs > $ 126 to polish the steel components > $ 50 for the poly bushings > $ 1305 total.

My loss are new Old School Konis for you.

$ 1100 includes UPS ground (domestic USA)

Dave # 3463
818.807.4289
boxxboys at socal.rr.com