[DeTomaso] oil-burning question

Michael Shortt michaelsavga at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 07:16:50 EST 2008

They use air to support the valves,

The valve covers, rockers and springs are removed, the little rubber seals
are slid down the top of the valve shaft like little hats with a hole in the
top, that's what keeps oil from running down into the engine when it is shut
off.

It could be other things, my suggestion is only the most likely, esp when
you say it's a one sided thing, please listen to others as well, I am far
from a master mechanic, the last ten years or so I just point and say fix
that.

Michael in Savannah,