[DeTomaso] Moroso Race Filters vs HP-6's race filters Re: Dip Stick Tube Leak Solutions??

Peter Kovacs peter-kovacs at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jan 7 01:43:01 EST 2008

Over 20 years ago, I was told of the concept and attached a strong magnet to the bottom of my oil pan. The concept works well. When I pulled the pan next, what little metal their was had been held in that location.

MikeLDrew at aol.com wrote:
In a message dated 1/6/08 15 04 39, teampantera at yahoo.com writes:

>   Anyone have any real data on the Filter Mag (magnets) that attach to
> filters? Understand they last a lifetime! Bwahahaha

I saw their display at the SEMA show, and it was very impressive indeed.
One of the few gadgets/gimmicks that I think might actually have merit. They
are pretty expensive though....

Mike

Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape.