[DeTomaso] Le Mans Classic

ProvaMo.com Pantera007 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jan 6 15:23:42 EST 2008

For those in the know, I hear the applicant list to be on Patrick's pit crew
is also something to jump on!

I think the position of Fuel Manager is open to someone new!

GRIN!

Chuck

Just read the post from Colin Bradshaw and Charles McCall. They are right.
For those who are interested, do not loose time for booking the campsites,
as it is going to be fully booked fast, and the fun is IMMENSE.
I consider staying in the campsite to be better than staying in a hotel as
well, as you won't lose time going back and forth to and from the hotel,
stuck in traffic, while the races are on ( non stop so to speak, for 24
hours + practice )
It is a unique experience, so don't miss it.
I have applied for registration of my two factory cars "Andy Warhol" 2342
and "Candy" 2862. Of course, no one can garantee the cars will be elected,
as there will be numerous other Pantera applicants in Plateau 6, and places
are limited ( 65 cars elected per plateau, among hundreds and hundreds
applicants) . Still, it should be a great experience, so don't waste time,
and try to book ASAP, excitement is garanteed. I'll probably be with my
motorhone in Camping Du Houx, so you know where to get a fresh beer :>))
Patrick