[DeTomaso] Gearing

adin at frontier.net adin at frontier.net
Sat Jan 5 21:24:54 EST 2008

As I remember, the Cleveland was, indeed, conceived (spelling of
typing?) as the base for a race motor.  Then, before production, the
bean counters "dumbed it down" some (a bunch?)

I will forever doubt the Cleveland was designed to spin its life away
like a por-shaaaaaaaaaah, dancin' donkey, or sciroccococcoco.

Even the non-smogged gurly man Cleveland (with a little compression)
can pull a higher cruising gear.

But I see this truth is a losing battle . . .

It IS burger queen, you can have it your way.  But I'm not eating that burger!

David, kubic $ solves everything.

Quoting MikeLDrew at aol.com: