[DeTomaso] Hawaii's Yogi Bear Vs Hemi-Swede Vs Dawg Vs Norwegian Vikings at ORR in 2008

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 5 19:26:45 EST 2008

Exactly Jack!
  Its why I enjoyed Mexico La Carrera and the La Bufadora Hill Climb the best. The winner is the 'fastest' car in each division. At Mexico they divide the cars by engine displacement but there is also a vintage division which I came in 1st place in 2004. Mexican's loved our Pantera.  Dick Drenske took photos of me leaving the starting line of the Hill Climb which follows a switch back course up this mountain. The fastest compeitors at the Hill Climb on Friday get to pick their starting order the next day at the road race.
  Good Times

  Mad Dawg