[DeTomaso] Hawaii's Yogi Bear Vs Hemi-Swede Vs Dawg Vs Norwegian Vikings at ORR in 2008

JDeRyke at aol.com JDeRyke at aol.com
Sat Jan 5 18:06:34 EST 2008

In a message dated 1/5/08 11:07:25 AM, teampantera at yahoo.com writes:

> Yeeeeeeeeea, I just woke up dreaming again where the ultimate ORR
> competition included
>   Dennis "Warrior" Yogi's rightous Pantera going up against Hemi-Swede, and
> the Norwegian Viking Bad Boys who are coming back again in 2008.....

To broaden your horizons a bit, got to <www.eventstasmania.com> and look for
Heritage enties. Down Under, they call it Tarmac Rallying and the 30 Jan event
is divided only by year of mfg of the car. That apex-clipper is the black
GR-4 clone in Category H shown on the back pg of the Jan newsletter issue.
Wouldn't it be interesting to have a photo of all the entries, by speed classes, in
SS events?
Good luck- J DeRyke