[DeTomaso] Blowing Oil out your Diorama Valve Covers at WOT

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 4 20:37:44 EST 2008

AJ,

  If you look at photos of my engine in the Pantera on my webs site www.teampanteraracing.com you will see the breathers installed/welded on the valve covers.....And/or check out the Moroso or Summit catalogs on line for color photos of what they sell!

  In the Summit <www,summitracing.com> catalog I just picked up Summit lists a Moroso weld-in filtered breather 'kit' that includes 2 aluminum breather tubes, 2 half hooded filterd breathers and 2 stainless hose blamps for $41.95.

  Since you still live in BFE you know you should have a Summit or Jegs catalog hangin around someplace in the house. If not call them and they will start mailing you FREE catalogs the rest of your or the Pantera's  natural life!  ;-]>

  dawg

asajay at asajay.com wrote:
  What? Stub up? What the heck is that. I'm a visual kind of guy, I
need pictures man, PICTURES!

Asa Jay

Quoting Mad Dog Antenucci :