[DeTomaso] Bad gas or bad ju-ju?

Michael Shortt michaelsavga at gmail.com
Fri Jan 4 12:28:00 EST 2008

It's almost always gunk in the fuel filter when that happens, running low
stirs up the crap in the tank, I'd check that first.

If full of junk, drain the tank and get all the bad stuff out, maybe flush
with a little more gas, install new filter, zoom, zoom.

Use Sta-bil if you don't drive it a great deal and I always store the car
full, rust is less likely to form in tanks if they are full

Michael in Savannah.