[DeTomaso] Bad gas or bad ju-ju?

Doug Braun doug at silicondesigns.com
Fri Jan 4 12:07:38 EST 2008

I'd siphon out some of the gas, spill a small amount on a concrete surface
and light it with a match to see how well it burns.  Compare the burn with
some other gas from a different pump and check for a difference.  If the
difference is noticeable, you've got bad gas.  If your tank is only 1/2
full, you could also try adding a can of gas dryer and fill it all the way
with gas from another pump.

Doug Braun
blue 73L #5505