[DeTomaso] Access to Registry ? RE: Registry

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 3 14:54:56 EST 2008

Chuck,

  If I and others can't access, correct or update the registered confidential information that 'YOU' entered into your data base regarding the automobiles that we own then  there is something wrong that your old dawg jokes won't fix.

  md

  "ProvaMo.com" <Pantera007 at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
  Too funny dog.

I just checked your "TeamPantera at yahoo.com" account and it works just fine!

But then computers are new to you, and you know what they saw about
teaching an old dog new tricks!

Chuck

Good luck...I've tried 3 times and still have not been able to register or
access the registry.
High marks to Melton for security though.

Dawg

Joel Montero wrote:
I can't seem to register my car with Chuck Melton's registry. Does
anyone know how to get hold of Chuck?

Joel

Joel Montero, CEO

FCMAT