[DeTomaso] Grounding Circuit Recommendations

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Thu Jan 3 01:31:40 EST 2008

In a message dated 12/29/07 6 26 43, scottcouchman at yahoo.com writes:

> Any suggestions or thoughts????

Besides the stock ground cables (one from the tail of the ZF to the chassis,
a second from the negative terminal of the battery to the main ground lug), I
ran a third ground from the back of one cylinder head to the mounting bolt for
the spreader bar, above the gearbox.

Three grounds is overkill.   Your proposal sounds ludicrous to me (but a LOT
of people know more about electricity than I do and I am more than happy to be
corrected in my assessment by any of them!)