[DeTomaso] FW: Rocker Stud angle question

Doug Braun doug at silicondesigns.com
Wed Jan 2 19:06:05 EST 2008

Thanks Dan!  That's exactly the spec I was looking for and it agrees well
with the 4 degrees I measured earlier today.  It looks like they're implying
a 0 degree angle (perpendicular to the head bottom) for the exhaust rocker
stud hole.  It's curious that they don't show the angles the valves and
rocker studs make from the side view (as looking at the intake port face
side) since they went to all the trouble to show these lengthwise views.

Doug Braun