[DeTomaso] DeTomaso Registry Reminders...

ProvaMo.com Pantera007 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jan 2 17:31:38 EST 2008

DeTomaso Forum:

1)  Video Clips

I'm performing some work on the ProvaMo Registry, adding a database field
for video clips to make searching for them easier.

If you have a video clip of a DeTomaso send it in (include the VIN so it
goes in the correct place.)

Street drives, track laps, dyno pulls, driveway revving is "ALL GOOOOOOD".

Being new to digital video editing, it may take me a little time, unless you
submit short clips that I can just upload for you.

2)  Images

Don't just send a *link* to pics, (or video), send the actual material.  It
is time consuming enough doing all the back-room work, without having to
search for and save, edit etc...

So if you want credit for sharing something with the Registry, gather the
info yourself, don't expect me too (anytime soon).

3)  It already exists!

If your car already exists in the Registry, sent in by the previous owner,
or someone that took photos at an event or whatever...  It is the person
that SHARES the material that has earned access to the Registry, because
they did the work to submit the material.

You can submit some other car, (People do this all the time...) or as a last
resort, you can submit all the material to fully complete the entry on your
car (VIN plate photos for example).  See the Registry FAQs.

4)  Anonymous contributors

I've received some contributions but for whatever reason I don't remember
from whom they were sent.  You have shared with the Registry, and have
earned full access, but I don't know your e-mail account so the system can't
upgrade your access.  For example:  Someone sent in photos for a nice Goose,
seen at an auction, 8MA842.  If you have not already received the "you
shared" upgrade for some other contribution, contact me so I can 'hook you
up."

5)  Sharing

This is a resource for sharing.  If you give a little you can receive a lot.
There are well over a thousand cars in the Registry.  It is the largest,
most detailed resource of its kind.  It is the only database available for
DeTomaso Automobiles.  It contains details, photos, ownership history, sales
history...and now with video clips!
There is no cost or fee for access.  I am covering all the expenses.  All I
ask is that you provide something to share.

Chuck Melton
www.DeTomasoRegistry.org

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
11:29 AM