[DeTomaso] reduced price flat fire wall kit

Kirk Evans kre at adelphia.net
Wed Jan 2 15:42:19 EST 2008

Sorry for the spam---Happy new year---Pantera cruising in 08---here we go!

I posted this bulkhead sale on the PI form with pictures if anyone is interested.

http://pantera.infopop.cc/eve/forums?a=tpc&s=8170058552&f=4250045562&m=3260003925&r=6270003925#6270003925

To the point---I made a mistake in December and produced 2 extra bulkhead reduction kits or flat fire walls with the fast access conversion---needed non fast access. They are ready to ship with either a Ford or GM alternator mount bracket, the new spray ceramic heat shield on the steel engine cover, all of the belts, hardware, and the new Velcro held center section. This kit with all of the listed items runs 1645.00 will be offered at a 20% discount making the total 1246.00. We will not be making any more bulkheads until the current restoration load is caught up so if you would like to have this great option in your Pantera before next May, this is your chance. Thanks all.

Kirk Evans --- AmeriSport ---