[DeTomaso] FW: Rocker Stud angle question

John Bentley (jab) jab at cisco.com
Wed Jan 2 14:29:10 EST 2008

-----Original Message-----
From: John Bentley (jab)
Sent: Wednesday, January 02, 2008 10:31 AM
To: 'doug at silicondesigns.com'
Subject: RE: [DeTomaso] Rocker Stud angle question

Oh, ok, I see what you are talking about.  The only angle that matters
is perpendicular to the length of the head so the rocker rotation axis
is perpendicular to the valve.  The rocker stud vector can rotate
anywhere in the plane containing the valve stem.  I think that angle
falls out of the combination of the valve position and rocker length.

JB