[DeTomaso] NEED NEW FILM Re: Racing in the Corn ORR Film - Calling All Veterans - We Need original VHS or digital copies of ORR

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 2 11:50:19 EST 2008

Update on TPR-ORR film project....want to thank all of you who responded or are sending video....right now the video we would like to focus on is any video preparing the Pantera or Mangusta for ORR....that can be as simple as loading/offloading a trailer or wrenching or repairing your ride either at home, on the road, in your shop....does NOT have to be from a previous ORR. High resolution or an original VHS or DVD is best...whatever you send The Falcon or I will return.
  Larry's email address in Redondo beach if you have any questions is
  FalconsImage at msn.com

  P.S. To Durango Dave (aka; The Pope):
  If your Hollywood antics  get past Postmaster xray you should see "Racers In the Corn" from August 2007 soon! ;-]>

  Dawg
  ========================

Mad Dog Antenucci <teampantera at yahoo.com> wrote:
    Yo My Peeps, ORR Racers & Supporters,

  White Monkey Productions (aka; Larry "The Falcon" Kelsey) gave me a teaser video film on dvd last night of Tom "Tommy Gun" Di Iulio, Dave "Durango Dave" Adin, Mad Dawg and the Falcon traveling to and partying with the team in Arnold Nebraska back in August of this year.

  Larry who just retired from his day job on the LA Metro Subway is now going to expand a passion he has had for years which is  photography and film. Many of you already know him and have even asked him 'why he was hanging out with me' but thats another story. Right now I am impressed as can be that he's willing to take on this project.

  Tom & Dave =  I will mail your copies Larry gave to me in a couple days...so send me your snail mail addresses again.  But neither of u get sheeeeeeeit unless you send Larry some added video....NO TOM, nothing of Durango Dave (aka "the Pope") running through Baskin and Robbins NAKED!!! ;-]>

  Seriously, the name of the film that Larry did (all his photography and film) is called, "Racer's in the Corn" and it has some hystrical mis-adventures of the team traveling across 5 states then arriving into  Arnold, getting ready to tech, race,  partying at the 'Hunting Lodge" hanging with the  locals eating Chicken fried steak and grits and getting some practice runs on the road course before the road closed which is a challenging series of switch back turns outside Arnold Nebraska with no shoulders and lots of general outstanding TPR fun.

  Last night as we waited for Chuck "the Iceman" Lidell to fight on UFC I plied Larry with pizza, caffinated coca cola and macaroons ast we watched the Falcons short video and slide show which is hilarous even without the sugar and carbo's and even his still photo's in the slide show all have captioned monologe with some hilarous commentary.

  Before the night was over Larry agreed to do a dedicated 30-60 minute film on ORR racing in Nevada, Texas, Nebraska and Mexico but he made it clear to make it entertaining he needs allot more film.

  Larry asked if I would ask  some of you slackers for original VHS or digital copies of your time in ORR competition.  Before he left I gave him everything I had which included the ESPN Silver State special along with some video JB, Larry, Jason and a couple others have given me copies of ....BUT WE NEED MUCH MORE film so Larry can do a complete film.

  Here's what Larry needs;

  1.  original VHS or digital of anything you have no matter how silly or boring  it may seem to you

  1.  He needs any video of Junior Wilson, YOU veteran drivers running or preparing for the orr, JB or the Dawg on the side of the road talking to rabbits, or someone completing a flaming finish at Silver State, old photos or video of  Laurie 'Ferrari' Basile, JB, Rich "the Marine Hoppe, Chuck "Bulldog" Brown, Mike 'Chopper' Frazier, "Cafe Finito", Big Bob Benson, Jason 'the Kid' Eaton,  Larry "Rockhouse' Stock, Erik "the snipr' Belter, and all the rest of  you wild and crazy orr veterans getting your Pantera's or Mangusta's ready at home, to host cities and tech and pre-grid and the starting and finishing lines or  even on the side of the road, whatever!

  REMEMBER Any original video you provide or mail to me or Larry will be returned after Larry does his digital magic & editing. You will also get film "credits and the film free of charge when he is done.

  If you have any ideas, questions or want to contribute any orr film you have collecting dust that you want to contribute to this effort.  If you want to contact Larry directly (he's not on De tomaso List) he is going to be traveling to Florida until the 10th of January but please write him with your own questions and comments at

  FalconsImage at msn.com

  Your support is definately appreciated. This effort is way overdue and I am glad we have someone in our dysfunctional family to finally support doing  it.  The Goal is to have the Falcon's  video done and ready for distribution before the Vegas convention in April so he needs YOUR help now.

  Thanks

  Mad Dawg Antenucci
Team Pantera Racing
www.teampanteraracing.com