[DeTomaso] Electrical nightmare scenario...

Doug Braun doug at silicondesigns.com
Wed Jan 2 10:47:43 EST 2008

Mike,

	What's the thinking behind the radiator fan coming on whenever you activate
the interior heater/blower fan?  If you're turning on the heater, that
removes heat from the system so the radiator fan is needed less.  If you're
turning on your air conditioning then that would be a reason to turn on the
radiator fan but why not just let the thermal switch do its job only as
needed?  Is this the stock setup?

Doug Braun
blue 73L #5505

PS:  I never trust the "look" of a fuse.  I always test a suspect fuse with
a voltmeter set to its lowest Ohms scale.  Anything reading above what you
get when you touch the meter's leads together is a suspect fuse.  I prefer
the glass fuses because of the way the plastic ones make it so easy to
damage the fuse's conductor with your fingers.