[DeTomaso] Le Mans Classic 2008

Charles McCall charlesmccall at gmail.com
Tue Jan 1 16:24:12 EST 2008

Hi all,

Anyone thinking of attending the classic 24 hours of Le Mans... please note
that one of the two campsites is now sold out via the ACO, which is the
organizing group. It won't be long before the other is as well, and sources
of tickets dries up at the alternative sources.
http://ticket.lemans.org/vente2/visu_article_mini.php?id_univers=1
<http://ticket.lemans.org/vente2/visu_article_mini.php?id_univers=1&id_rubri
que=47&id_boutique=47&id_ev=21> &id_rubrique=47&id_boutique=47&id_ev=21

If you are thinking of attending, I'd recommend reserving as soon as you
can. At least two Panteras are now confirmed, and we'll be camping at Maison
Blanche...

Both Panteras have reserved from the following company, which is the same
one I've used for many years for my Le Mans fix...
http://www.justticketsonline.co.uk/home.php?cat=22

We still plan on spending a week touring around the Loire Valley before Le
Mans, and we'll send details of that for those interested at a later date,
but I wouldn't wait too long to reserve your Le Mans tix!!