[DeTomaso] Revised Sound of Thunder

Michael Shortt michaelsavga at gmail.com
Tue Jan 1 16:08:23 EST 2008

I had hime repost video on you tube.

One of my friends from FL visited over the holidays and I took him ( and
wife ) for a ride, he shot this on his camera with video file.

I thought it was cool, I have never shot my car because I'm a big old
meanie and won't let anybody else drive it!

anyway, if you want to see it the link is below, I still have the original
wheels on it from the last concourse, no time to put the 17's back on.

*http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VeyH4dq5dsI*

The driveway squeaks are poly bushings, hate that!!

Michael in Savannah
--
Michael L. Shortt
Savannah, Georgia