[DeTomaso] Pantera aerodynamics

Charles Engles cengles at cox.net
Tue Jan 1 14:03:20 EST 2008

Dear Uncle Jack,

                 I have just perused all the PI issues from start until the shift to color covers.  Zippo.   My Profile collection doesn't start until 1987, which is suspect is not early enough.   Any, umm, luck finding that picture in your collection of early Profiles?  At your convenience........

                                 Warmest regards, Chuck Engles