[DeTomaso] Car Transport and Parts for sale.

charles buthala charlesbuthala at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 29 22:21:12 EST 2008

Kirk,
  Let me start by saying that all your products are some of the best fitting components I have ever seen!
  Your demonstration with the vehicle at the Dream Cruse was inspiring.  The head light kit fit far better then the original, it was within 1mm of gap tolerance.............perfect. Nice Work.
  I would be willing to give you all the components on a trade agreement for your headlight and a fuse box modification.  I will provide all drawings for components for the ball joints and all other components that I have.  The mold for the engine compartment  is designed for vac-forming.   It has a life of 999 components.  I will also provide a set of front ball joints for the trade.
  Willing to negotiate.

  Any interest?

Kirk Evans <kre at adelphia.net> wrote:
  Charles,

Are you interested in any trades for parts I make? Be interested in
everything. Thanks

Kirk Evans --- AmeriSport ---