[DeTomaso] Brake Fluid for ItBWild

Paul - Home thedrol at pobox.com
Fri Feb 29 16:58:42 EST 2008

Castrol Synthetic (SRF) is not a silicone.  Though for your application
is probably not worth the ~$80 per liter.

I have used it before in my race car.  It gave me a little peace of mind
if I hadn't bled the brakes recently.  But I couldn't justify the cost,
because I was bleeding the brakes pretty often.

Paul