[DeTomaso] Fw: Fw: Fw: Cubic inches to cost cubic money?

Torbjorn Harlem torbjorn.harlem at elverhoy.no
Fri Feb 29 07:12:11 EST 2008

Whow.

Both Canada and the US would be a nice and cheep place to live in.

Here is what we pay in Norway.

Gas                  = 2,4  Dollar per litre that's almost 9,5  gallon

Smoke             = 12,5 for a pack of 20

Beer                 =  4,2 for a ½ litre ( 12,5 in a Pub)

Yearly road tax = 595 dollar per car you own.

TV tax              = 326 per year + Pay TV if you want some.

New car tax. If a car cost 20,000 the gov. double it and you have to pay 40,000 to get it on the road.

If you buy a used car (say 2 y. old) you must pay a fee for a new title from 3000 - 4500 dollar. Just to get the paper. (Nice isn't)

And a lot of toll roads (around city's) 5, 5 dollar per pass.

I pay almost 50% tax of my salary (my vary after your income)

And all merc. Is a + 25% vat.

Vodka 0,7 litre   58 dollar

An so on.

 But we love our country and vote for the same politicians year after year, so I think we like it. (NOT)

Have a nice weekend to you all.

Torbjorn