[DeTomaso] Fw: [SPAM]72pantera sent you a video!

Will Demelo wdemelo at cogeco.ca
Fri Feb 29 06:44:44 EST 2008

YouTube - 72pantera sent you a video!
----- Original Message -----
From: YouTube Service
To: wdemelo at cogeco.ca
Sent: Friday, February 29, 2008 6:13 AM
Subject: [SPAM]72pantera sent you a video!

YouTube  Broadcast YourselfT
      72pantera wants to share a video with you

      watch video
      Video Description
      From STOCK to FRPP/BORLA STINGERS to the addition of the PYPES OFF-ROAD H-PIPE.
      Notations were made as to which recording device was used for each segment.

      To accept my friend request, click here.

      To respond to 72pantera, click here.

      Thanks,
      72pantera
     Using YouTube
      YouTube Help
      Check the Help Center for answers to common questions.
      Your Account Settings
      To change your preferences, settings, or personal info, go to the 'My Account' section.
      Email Notifications
      To change or cancel email notifications from YouTube, go to the Email Options section of your Profile.