[DeTomaso] Brake Fluid for ItBWild

JDeRyke at aol.com JDeRyke at aol.com
Fri Feb 29 01:14:28 EST 2008

In a message dated 2/28/08 9:09:49 PM, teampantera at yahoo.com writes:

> Looking for feedback (good or bad) on using high temp synthetic brake fluid
> in the Pantera.

     Why spend extra money on brakes? All they do is slow you down!<grin>
On synthetics: if you're talking of silicones, no one has any business
running that stuff in a high performance car anywhere. Its dangerous! I won't run it
in my clutch, let alone in the brakes.   If you're talking about Motul 660
mineral fluid, or something of that type, its fine... but IMHO unless you're
track racing for money, you'll never notice the difference between Motul at $28 a
pint and Autozone DOT-4 at $5 a pint. I change any brake fluids at least
yearly. Good luck in the next event- J Deryke