[DeTomaso] Cubic inches to cost cubic money?

asajay at asajay.com asajay at asajay.com
Thu Feb 28 12:40:56 EST 2008

<sarcasm switch>
But the whole idea of going into Iraq, was not to overthrow a dictator
and try to plant democracy in the middle east, it was ONLY to control
the Oil and obtain it for ourselves.
</sarcasm switch>

...or so that's what we were all told by the anti-war advocates at the
-beginning- of this problem.

<sarcasm switch>
I am SOOOOO Glad we did it too, because it halted the rise of gas
prices in its tracks.
</sarcasm switch>

Asa Jay